A little hint of my Golden New Year's Eve costume. I'm so excited!
As with the past few years, I'll be playing hostess at The Village Underground annual soiree until the stroke of midnight. Then its party with friends until the wee hours of the morning. I've been preparing my body for the alcoholic abuse i will be subjecting it too.
Below are what the pieces consist of and here is what i wore last year.
- Metallic Gold Dress ~ W118 by Walter Baker (purchased at Loehmann's)
- Metallic Gold Shoes ~ Jessica Simpson (purchased at Loehmanna's)
- Copper Clutch ~ Cheap Chicas (previously Apple Star Designs)
- Copper & Metallic Gold chocker ~ (purchased in a little boutique in the Hamptons)
- Jeweled clustered cuff/bracelet ~ (Ann Taylor Loft)
How are you spending your New Years'?