This is an old pic but I’m reposting because its kinda how I feel right now. 🙂
It’s been almost 2 weeks since I’ve been back to my lovely NYC home. For the most part I’ve done nothing but enjoy my friends, eat, drink, run the occasional errand, and simply vegetate. I once again feel complete and happy. I’m also happy to say that my grams is doing so well these days. God is Good.
As I haven’t updated much in the last couple of weeks, here are some of the things that have kept me busy. Of course, everything within budget of the unemployed.
- I’ve rejoined the gym (Planet Fitness) – $10 a month
- Attempted to once again give up meat – I’m still working on this
- Random dinners with friends – Free… for me 🙂
- Baked some yummy rum cupcakes – $6
- Caught up to few Oscar nominated movies – Free
- Sang at a piano bar – Free and so much fun!
- Went to the BET Music Matter showcase – Free
- Checked out singer Colin Smith and his band (amazing voice) – $25
- Got a new HORRIBLE hair cut – $55
I’m still very sensitive about the last bullet point. I tried out a new stylist in absence of my normal guy. Well, I now rock the buzz cut of a 13 year old teenage boy. I’m so upset I’ve actually cried… something I never do over hair. I don’t cry over cut hair but this one is… ugh!
Before I sign off I would like to include one last bonus bullet point
- My friend and I have given up alcohol for the entire duration of lent
All prayers or support are welcomed.